Popular Posts

Thursday 28 November 2013

Episode One - Two Wheels Through the Big Land Released

Well folks I finally finished up episode one, which takes Pete and I to the ferry in North Sydney. It's only a nine minute video, but damn, it's a lot of work. I'm still learning how to use the Final Cut Pro X editing software, so I have been learning from my mistakes as I go, and that's been time consuming. Also putting in the Google Earth video took up almost an entire morning, however I did the whole trip, so it will save time for the other episodes.

The biggest issue……...trying to come up with a story line, and a feel for the videos. A lot of motorcycle films have an artsy feel to them, and I wanted to stay away from that, because it seems like the new trend.

Anyway I hope you like it, I'll be starting the next episode right away while things at work are slow. Hopefully episode two will be out in a couple of weeks. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment